Data Privacy Statement (GDPR)
The contact information of our data protection officer is:
Personal Data Protection Officer
Personal data is any data that can identify an individual. An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental , the economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
Who is responsible for the security of the personal data collected?
BILIJUN PARTNER doo is responsible for the security of collected personal data. Your data will be processed by BILIJUN PARTNER doo as the processing manager and sometimes also as the executor based on the legal transaction concluded with you. In order to protect personal data, enable their processing and exercise your rights as a respondent whose personal data is processed, personal data may be transferred to natural and / or legal persons with whom we cooperate based on our contractual or legal obligations (eg accounting services, law firms, competent public authorities).
What personal data do we process?
The personal information we process may include:
- data for concluding a contract and making and maintaining contact such as name and surname, name and surname of parents, date and place of birth, type and number of identification document, residential address, residence, personal identification number, gender, citizenship, occupation-business function, postal address, photos, landline number, fax number, mobile phone number, e-mail;
- data related to invoicing and payment processing;
- further information which is strictly necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the contractual relationship or which has been voluntarily provided to us, such as instructions given, specific requirements and orders, CVs, etc .;
- previously and independently of our activity published information that we collect through publicly available registers, records and registers;
- details of mutual communication (written correspondence, etc.) as well as conducted conversations to the extent necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations under the contractual relationship.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect and process your personal information depending on the circumstances, including:
- when and if the collection of personal data is necessary for the purpose of establishing a contractual relationship and exercising the rights and obligations arising from it;
- when you contact us directly or through electronic communications or through the contact form found on our website https://www.benatur.eu and / or with our employees in order to establish a business relationship or express an interest in order to achieve business relationship, especially at the time of processing the order to perform our services;
- when our employees come into contact with you with the aim of establishing a business relationship or expressing interest for the purpose of establishing a business relationship;
- for the purpose of distributing promotional material and advertising our products and services;
- in certain circumstances we collect and process your personal data through third parties. For example, we may collect personal information from a legal entity with which you have a business relationship, other legal entities with which your legal entity has a business relationship, other publicly available registers, records and registers.
Are you obliged to give us personal data?
In principle, you provide all personal information to us voluntarily; as a rule there are no nnegative or harmful consequences if you choose not to provide us with your personal information. Certain personal information is necessary on a legal or business basis, such as information necessary to create an invoice, etc. Certain services or activities, such as promotional activities, also require certain of your information that you provide to us exclusively for a specific purpose and you can withdraw it at any time (eg newsletter), explained in more detail below.
Any consent given voluntarily may be withdrawn by giving a written statement at any time. An oral statement of refusal of consent shall be taken into account in the event that there are justified circumstances which make it impossible to make a written statement.
However, in addition to the above, there are circumstances when BILIJUN PARTNER doo cannot undertake business activities, including legal actions, without your personal data, for example when personal data are necessary to establish a legal relationship, process your instructions, requests and requests and for the purpose of sending promotional material.
In all these cases, the collection and processing of your personal data is a condition for the provision of our services, unless there is some other legal basis for their collection such as legal or contractual basis.
Purposes for which we process personal data
We process personal data exclusively for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of establishing a contractual relationship and exercising the rights and obligations arising from it;
- for the purpose of marketing, promotion and propaganda and the production and delivery of promotional material;
- for the purpose of managing and administering business processes related to the fulfillment of the contract and the exercise of its rights and obligations, including payment processing, bookkeeping purposes, auditing, collection of receivables and support services in connection with the above;
- for the purpose of harmonizing and fulfilling our legal obligations as well as obligations that may arise from the law of the European Union and the rights of third countries to the applicable extent and to the extent and content in which these rights do not contradict the law of the Republic of Croatia;
- for the purpose of analyzing and improving our services and communication with you;
- for the purpose of security protection and access control to our business premises, IT and communication system, online platforms, Internet sites;
- for the purpose of respecting court decisions and decisions of public bodies and legal entities with public authority and exercising our rights and interests based on law;
- for the purpose of keeping records of statistics related to our business;
- for any purpose deemed necessary in connection with the accomplishment of any of the foregoing purposes.
In cases where you have given us your express consent to the processing of your personal data, we may also process your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of establishing contact with you regarding the products and services we offer, including sending brochures, offers, newsletters;
- market analysis and other promotional activities.
For the purpose of communication related to marketing services, provided that such an obligation is prescribed by law, we will send you only the information in relation to which you have given your consent and only as long as you do not withdraw your consent. We will not use your personal information to take any other action or create a profile except in the cases listed here.
Depending on the purpose for which we process your personal data, we may process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more purposes;
- processing is necessary to execute the contract to which you are a party or to take action at your request before concluding the contract;
- processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- processing is necessary to protect your key interests;
- processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and the Law on the Implementation of the General Regulation on Data Protection.
Who can we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
We may transfer your personal information on a confidential basis when necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations, for administrative purposes, for invoicing purposes, for additional protection of your personal data (backups or "back-ups"), for the purpose of obtaining and protecting our personal data. contract-based rights and legal interests as well as in the case of other justified business purposes.
We may share your personal information with external collaboratorssuch as law firms, accounting services, tax advisors, credit bureaus and financial institutions, business entities with which cooperation is necessary in order to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the mutual contractual relationship, debt collection agencies, public law bodies and public authorities, when it is necessary for the purpose of protection of contractual rights and / or requirements, or when it is in the public interest or when it is a legal obligation.
We may share your personal information with third parties to whom we have transferred or assigned rights from the contractual relationship with you.
We are also authorized to instruct third parties to process your personal data in our name and on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions as the controller, in which case we assume responsibility for the confidentiality and security of your personal data. In that case, BILIJUN PARTNER doo remains fully responsible to you for the security and confidentiality of personal data and will use all necessary measures required by applicable regulations to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data.
We may also use your personal information for statistical purposes to monitor visits and use of our website in order to develop our business and improve the quality of our website.
Otherwise, we may disclose your personal information to a third party only if you give us consent to such a thing, regardless of whether the consent is contained in a separate document or constitutes a separate contract clause, if it is a legal obligation or an obligation to act bodies with public authority.
Personal data of third parties that you provide to us
Protection of personal data
We will protect your personal data by applying appropriate technical and organizational and security measures, in accordance with internal regulations and procedures regarding the storage, access, disclosure and access to personal data. Personal data can be stored in paper form, stored in special electronic personal data protection systems with us or with our contractual partners.
Transfer of personal data
In case of transfer of personal data to the countries of the European Union or the European Economic Area, or countries that do not provide the same level of personal data protection as in Croatia, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that the level of protection of your personal data meets the requirements Of the Republic of Croatia.
Changes to personal data
If any personal information you provide to us changes (eg your e-mail, residential address, etc.) or if you learn that we have incorrect personal information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to the next e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org BILIJUN PARTNER doo is not responsible for any losses that may arise from inaccurate, untrue, deficient or incomplete personal data provided to us.
How long we keep personal information
Your personal data will be deleted when there is no reasonable need to keep it for certain purposes, or to the extent applicable when you withdraw your consent, provided that we are not obliged to keep personal data on some other legal basis (such as legal obligations). In any case, we will keep your personal data as long as there is a need to keep them for the purpose of realizing the rights and obligations under the contract, or business relationship, including the need for forced collection of claims.
Subject to the conditions prescribed by the Decree or regulationsRepublic of Croatia, you have: (i) the right to withdraw consent (if the processing of personal data is based on consent and there is no other legal basis for it); (ii) the right of access to personal data collected; (iii) the right to access and obtain information; (iv) the right to request the release of a copy of the personal data we hold; (v) the right to request a change / correction of the personal data collected or a restriction on processing; (vi) the right to have personal data deleted; (vii) the right to transfer collected personal data; (viii) the right to object to the processing of personal data. If you decide to do any of the above, please contact us by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
When sending, we may ask you to prove your identity by submitting a valid copy of an identity document from which your identity can be established in order to comply with applicable regulations and prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal information. We reserve the right to charge you additional fees if you abuse your right to access personal data, for example in the case of repeated requests or requests for additional copies of documents without a reasonable basis. We will review all your requests and complaints that we receive and respond to them in a timely manner.
If you are not satisfied with our answer, you can send your complaint to the body responsible for personal data protection (Agency for Personal Data Protection, http://azop.hr/). At your request, we will provide you with updated contact details of the body responsible for personal data protection.
How to contact us
This policy was last updated on November 10, 2021